If you were taken down by Google Penguin update, I guess it’s the most messed up situation for you with your online marketing efforts. I know this because I have several Local businesses that I consult that dropped their rankings due the latest algorithm update and those businesses are struggling these days with the revenues.
So what are the Ways to get your business back on SERP’s (Top 3 spots)
Why did I mentioned top 3 spots? Because that’s where the business happens most of the time. At ClickDo (My SEO Agency in London) we focus on getting you the highest possible number of clicks by placing you on top 3 places on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Evaluate you SEO Strategy and implement what I mentioned on www.clickdo.co.uk/blog (Go check it out)
- Have a meeting with your SEO Consultant, Agency or In house staff who does the optimization.
- Do not build spamy backlinks, remove any direct anchor text backlinks that were coming from Web 2.0’s and low authority sites (PBN’s)
- Build links by utilizing on relationship building. Connect with other bloggers, internet marketers and get the links in the most safest way.
- Create 3-5 infographics and get them published on niche relevant sites in your industry. Those links are bloody safe and very effective as of now. Yes I know this is costly but it’s worth it and will get you the best ROI when it comes to links building. Read my latest article on “Effective link building Strategy for Bloggers – 2014 Penguin 3.0 Approved!“
- Have solid content marketing plan. Make sure you publish at least 3-5 highly resourceful articles/content on your blog and other related blogs on the web. – Yes Guest blogging works well when you do it the right way. Read >>>Effective Guest Blogging Strategies for 2014
- Build Social Media channels on all the top social media platforms for your brand and optimize them. (I will publish the latest PBN strategy we use with social media platforms, that works very well after the latest updates in one of my next articles on this blog or ClickDo Blog.)
The above are the quick recap of how you can pull back your business website back on the SERP’s top spots and as I said, sit with SEO consultant and discuss what works and how to get the site back to produce results.
Also keep in mind that SEO is not long terms strategy for your business and it’s not quick get rich scheme any more. If some SEO says he will help you rank in 30 days for $5, be careful on what he’s up to. Do not let him screw you business website for ever.
I have most of my clients who came to me after getting banged by spam backlinks by their previous SEO consultants and it’s a very lengthy process get cleaned (disavow the links) clib back on the SERP’s.
Have a great weekend! I’m writing this on 08.11.2014 while living in London, running my own local consultancy firm…