Video Marketing is becoming a media solution for most of the online businesses around the world. Recently I had a great guest article about the Next Generation Video Marketing by Rebekka Deforce, who is the owner of Magic Media Force & Magic Video Mail.
To a little bit about Rebekka, she has been working over 12 years in the audiovisual sector and developed a great passion for internet marketing, she now helps on- and offline businesses to get magnificent conversion results through video marketing and YouTube marketing. On this article we will look at how important video marketing is and how you ca get the maximum of the benefit for your business.
if you look at the thriving online business and offline business which have started their online presence have figured out that placing videos on their website is a good move.
Why is that? Because it builds the business’s brand name, showcases them as an expert or authority figure in a particular niche, puts real people behind the name, speaks to new customers, offers real live customer testimonials, gives important information, , brings in new traffic, and finally increases sales.
Here are some types of videos YOU could use to grow your business:
Video Marketing Tactics:
- Create a brief video introduction into what you and your business do. This is like a video version of your elevator speech. Watch the video by Rebekka on her Guest posts.
- Get Customer testimonial videos with real people giving their honest feedback. This is the social proof that will help you sell more products or services.
- Try to do a brief walk through of your website with a nice video. Show them the page tabs and the search function so they can find what they are looking for on your site. Also show them the contact page so they can ask questions or leave feedback.
- Do more and more How To videos. Perhaps you can show potential customers how to use the product or you can explain how to purchase the best product based on their needs.
- Create Question and Answer videos. Take the typical questions you get and make a video answering them. This shows the customer you care, and also cuts down on your time having to repeatedly answer the same questions via email.
Video Marketing can give your website a tremendous influence on your business, but there are some more details you should know regarding how to get the maximum impact from your media efforts.
Contact Rebekka if you realize the potential of using video and she would like to discuss it further about how video marketing can help growing your business.