I still meet local business owners in London who does not understand the importance of starting a bog for their business. Most of them see it as a time waster and things they should not invest on running a blog. So during my very first local search engine optimization consultations, I take time to explain the importance and show them why starting a Blog is crucial for your business success in 2014.
In this short post lets look at the advantages of starting blog. A blog is online platform you can implement in your business website to make your target customers aware about your products and services. Also you can use the blog for content marketing and drive a massive traffic to your business website.
If you look at this website or lest call it a blog, I started this as a personal blog where it converted to an online platform where I get thousands of visitors everyday. Most of them come to read the articles like this, but my laser targeted articles attract hundreds of potential leads to my web services and search engine optimization business in London. Last week alone I got two new local business clients who had found me for the keyword “SEO Outsourcing Services” in London local search.
So you see the importance of having your own blog for your business. One of my recent clients which is operating as a Commercial Waste Removal in London I have already started to implement an internal blog to their website. You will see in the next 30-45 days how we will be optimizing the www.quickwasters.co.uk website for high completive keywords like “Waste removal Services London“, “Rubbish Removal London“, “Waste Collection North London” etc.
How to rank your Local Business Blog on Google?
1. First do the perfect On-Page optimization
The article will give you a wealth of knowledge about the best on Page factors you need to focus on during your website optimization.
2. Create your Google+ for local business Page. This is pretty straight forward and you should be able to do it in 30 minutes with or less. Also claim you Google Maps verification from Google.
3. Use Long Tail Keywords on your article Titles and use keywords on your meta Descriptions. Highly advice you use a software like Long tail Pro to find the best Long tail keywords for you business.
4. Build High PR links if possible or else create at least 10 Web 2.0 properties and link back with the right Anchor texts with unique content on each of those web 2.0 properties.
5. Create Facebook and Twitter profiles with exact business name possible and link back. make sure to post in those profile everyday with link back to the main website. Make it relevant.
**If you need help on getting advance Support for Local Search engine optimization and quick results, get in tough with me on +44(0)7576604928 via this blog. I will give you rock solid tips that you can quickly implement for your website.
How to Make Money Blogging?
I have published a complement eBook which will show you everything you need to know about Starting a blog and how to do it the right way.
check it out below and drop me mail with some feedback: