Reducing the bounce rate on your website is very important to give Google positive signals about your site as an authority on the web. I can see most of the client websites when they first come to me has a huge bounce rate and some sites has 75% -80%+ and it’s ridiculous.
So how to reduce your Bounce Rate in Google Analytics?
There are ways and the best would be publish awesome content on your page! but what else can you do if you are having a WordPress? Lets’e look at it on this article. Others can do it the hard way by using the code which you are about to see learn.
Why you should reduce the bounce rate on your website or blog?
- If you bounce rate is high on page, Google thinks you content is poor and not an ideal choice for people who search for that particular term’
- If your bounce rate is actually high, that mean your site has a very less chance of converting people and getting clicks on your ads and desired to action.
- You site will eventually get low rankings dry out in organic traffic.
- When some advertiser search for your stats to advertise on your site as an option the stats will kill it and blow them away.
- And finally you will feel bad when you look at the Google Analytics reports 😀
How to reduce the bounce rate on your websites and send positive signals to Google Analytics?
- First get a killer design done for your website or blog. I don’t know if this blog has a good design and it’s your choice to tell me below at the comments. I hope it has… as curretly the blog ha sa less than 2% bounce rate which is showing on Google Analytic. If you are checking on Alexa for the bounce rate, which I do not recommend as it may show you a higher rate and I’m researching on that and will be publishing an article with a solution.
- Create eye-catching navigation with triggering call to actions.. I’ve put done my eBooks sections and WordPress (SEN) which get a lot of clicks from people who are interested about seeing what I got, so that helps me increase my average pages visited on the sites, which directly help to reduce the bounce rate.
- Use more video to keep people on site and have a link at the end to click-through to next interesting thing on the website. So the visitor will not be leaving your blog just after watching that. Always always try to get them to take some sort of action by leaving a social trigger on end of what they read.
- Use images and trigger people want to share them with others. This is not the easiest for me though 🙁
- Give an eBook for free. you find so many free give-bees.. or just grab one of my Blogging guides and you can give it for your audience for free.. Have at the end of the article like below.
Download by clicking the link below:
Now let’s look at the secret to reduce your Bounce Rate in Google Analytics and this is if you use WordPress to run your blog or website. If you are not on WordPress in 2014 and blogging on any other platform.. I have nothing but to tell you to get on WordPress immediately if you want to rank on the SERP.
How To Reduce Your Bounce Rate In Google Analytics
leave a comment below and subscribe to this blog and never miss out on latest SEO techniques. You should actually read that article as well to know some of the killer methods I’ve use to rank for really competitive keywords on Google in very short times.
Read: Lester SEO techniques