The Course Review
There is a great news for all the people who want to learn how to rank their websites on first page on Google. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there’s something in Point Blank SEO link building training course that you desperately need.
Who Created Point Blank SEO?
The creator of the course, Jon has spent months creating the modules for this great Link Building Course to make it easy for anyone to find the latest and best quality material all in one easy to access online resource.
Since I started using the course I can see this material has been perfectly crafted with his years of knowledge on Link Building and he has figured out to explain the best possible easiest way anyone can learn from.
If you read his story you will see that Jon has spent the last couple of years building an authority SEO blog. So the hands on tested link building strategies gives the learner everything they want to know about how to create quality links which does not get penalised from Google.
Point Blank SEO Link building course
When you sign up to this new Link Building Course you can follow a live case study on how Jon builds links to his new eCommerce website, and it will be a perfect way to understand the exact strategies he has been using to build authority blogs.
So what will you learn from this course?
- 1. Beginner’s Guide – New to link building or trying to train others in the art? This guide is just what you need. It’ll help anyone grasp the concepts behind what we’re doing & why we’re doing it without using any fancy lingo.
- 2. Conducting A Campaign – Now that we understand what, it’s time for the how. This is a walk through, from start to finish, of a typical link building campaign.
- 3. Strategies – Every link building strategy known to man is included here. Consider it an optimized, revamped version of my previous mega list on my blog.
- 4. Tools – For those of you who have been building links for at least a little while, you’ve noticed how many tools there are in this industry. I give a walk through of each one and tell you which ones are worth your time & money.
- 5. Advanced Section – Some of the most out-of-the-box & effective ideas you’ll ever come across. If you think there are no secrets in link building, think again.
- 6. Actual Link Building Opportunities – Exact, high quality sites that you can get links from right now. Considering the cost of paid links these days, this section alone pays for the course.
- 7. Blueprint For New Sites – If you’re starting from day one, then you’ll love this module.
- 8. Ecommerce Guide – Building links for an ecommerce site? We’ve got you covered.
He has also mentioned that he will be adding new content to Point Black SEO course regularly to make sure you have access to the latest actionable material.
Advantages of this Course:
The chapters in the course can be extracted as a PDF so you can share it with your Link building team and you don’t have to spend too much time hands on training anyone who helps you in Link building.
Also there is an Excel Spreadsheet with hundreds of easy to obtain High PR/DA links such as Press release sites, infographic directories, business profile pages and many more.
Finally I have to tell that this the best link building course you have to get to get started with building authority blogs or even build links to you niche website.
If you wish to buy the course you can either click the link below or simply click the link on the top right hand of this blog.