A month back I started doing local search engine optimization for Quick Wasters one of the leading Waste collection services provider in London. When I was taking the website on board for SEO, it was mealy ranking on the 7th page 10th for couple of keywords you could possibly imagine in niche.
In this quick case study and results review, you will see what keywords they are ranking in London Waste collection niche and how I got the website on the first page for almost every competitive keyword in Waste collection niche in London.
As you may know, waste collection in London is an extremely touch niche to dominate as there are hundreds of other services providers are competing for the first page rankings. However, me and my team at the SEO company in London are very exciting with the first months results and are looking forward for some very high rankings in the next 30 days with greater potential for online inquiries and revenues.
Let’s look at some of the current ranking of Quick Wasters
|Target Keyword||Position on .co.uk||Date of Monitoring|
|residential waste collection london||4th||24.02.2014|
|Residential Rubbish Removal||2nd and 3rd||24.02.2014|
|rubbish removal north london||5th-7th||24.02.2014|
|rubbish clearance north london||5th-7th||24.02.2014|
|rubbish removal london||2nd – 6th (Trying to fit in)||24.02.2014|
|building waste collection london||5th||24.02.2014|
|building waste disposal london||6th||24.02.2014|
|building waste removal london||6th||24.02.2014|
|building waste removal||5th||24.02.2014|
|licensed waste disposal london||2nd||24.02.2014|
|rubbish collection north finchley||3rd and 5th places||24.02.2014|
|rubbish clearance north finchley||7th – 8th||24.02.2014|
|junk removal north london||4th||24.02.2014|
|rubbish removal north london||3rd||24.02.2014|
|building waste disposal north london||1st||24.02.2014|
|building rubbish collection north london||1st||24.02.2014|
|waste disposal north london||8th||24.02.2014|
|residential waste removal companies||2nd||24.02.2014|
|residential waste removal company||2nd||24.02.2014|
|green waste removal london||10th||24.02.2014|
|house clearance east london||10th||24.02.2014|
|office waste removal london||7th||24.02.2014|
|office rubbish removal london||2nd||24.02.2014|
|garden clearance north london||10th||24.02.2014|
|waste removal queensbury||6th||24.02.2014|
|waste removal kingsbury||5th||24.02.2014|
|waste management kingsbury||10th||24.02.2014|
|waste removal finchley||6th||24.02.2014|
|waste removal barnet||9th||24.02.2014|
|waste removal edgware||6th||24.02.2014|
|waste removal highgate||7th||24.02.2014|
|**The above are direct terms people use to search and what Google discloses to us|
|**Those are just hoped up results and I expect to see a positive movement|
And by today I see the website already rank with couple of videos for keywords like “Residential Rubbish Removal London” Residential Waste Collection London” and I expect to see the websites on the top three positions to all the above keywords in next tow to three weeks.
The best thing was, I did the local search engine optimization for less than 20 days to achieve these results. Some of the links are still to mature and boost the rankings further. Looking at the above rankings I can firmly tell that in the coming weeks Quick Wasters will be moving further up in the SERP and be more visible for the people who are searching for a waste collection in London. This most I’m targeting “Waste collection London” which is an extremely competitive keywords which has over 1500 monthly searches done in the local search engine.
What did I do to rank on the SERP under 30 days?
- First corrected the On Page SEO factors – Made sure everything is perfect on page with the right keywords on Titles, meta description and site wide
- Added more highly relevant pages to home page with meaningful keywords on title.
- You can see that I have also added the clients review page with 2-3 perfectly done videos which give the search engines positive signals to lift the website to first page.
- Built waste management niche blog: https://www.quickwasters.co.uk/blog/ fed content every week and built backlinks to the money site. This was done very carefully and the results were achieved gradually.
- Added videos to the Quick Wasters About us page to boost its credibility.
- And then built the backlinks from reliable sources like social bookmarking sites, web 2.0 properties, authority websites and couple of other high PR web properties.
Those are the main strategies I applied and there are some other highly effective methods which were also applied and I can not disclose them here as my client wouldn’t like it to be shared with his other competing waste removal companies in London. But I will when we are land on top 1-3 places and know it’s already solid at its positions.
So what are the results achieved and the lessons?
- The inquires started to flow, basically the first came from the websites just after two weeks of doing the search engine optimization.
- Last week there have been several work which came form the website and slowly Sam Hett the owner of Quick Wasters is getting busy with work which comes from the website.
- These results show us the potential of dominating the London waste collection niche in the coming months.
- And I personally now know how to rank in the junk removal London niche – will be sharing the next months update and I’m confident we can talk about the money Sam made through the Quick Wasters by its first page rankings.
With that been said, if you are also operating as local business in London and want to get the best success through the web, get in touch with me or one of our consultants at ClickDo Ltd. We are looking forward to help tow more waste collection companies in London in 2014 as we want to dominate the niche with local seo while bring in the best revenue potential to you.