Happy new year all!!! I hope you have started the year 2016 in style.
I had one of the greatest start for the year and already landed two new projects for the month of January. On the 7th January I have a meeting with a prospect in London (creative Agency) and if I close that deal, it will be the 3rd project for the month (So 1 more to hit my monthly target of 4 deals per month). I normally aim at 4 new deals for my consultancy agency work in London. Go check the posts on ClickDo Ltd. Blog for SEO posts by me and my team members.
So what did I meant by “break the rules”? I wasn’t talking about breaking the law… it’s basically breaking free from your inner limitations. Everyone has inner limitations, however the ones who are operating with a free mind are the ones that achieve great success in life.
See the image below? That’s me, bending it and feeling the flexibility in life. you must be willing to do hard things in life and gain massive flexibility. Having physical flexibility help though 🙂 **Try to learn a tough skill. I did learnt inline Skating few years back and since then I become a rapid skill acquisition guy.
I hope you get the message an strive to push your limits in 2016.
5 tips on bending the rules
- Be free from what others think about what you do
- Figure out what you love doing and do it, even if it’s hard at the start – Things will get better
- Learn to adapt to hardship and rough situations
- Daily do at least activity that will help someone – Even it’s just helping someone start their blog. Yesterday www.bosslifehacks.com like that.
- Feel great by seeing other succeed in what they do. Even if that’s a competitor for you
The above are some of the points that I practice and helped me in living a great life.
let me know what you planned to do in 2016, share some of your strategies and do connect with me if you read this article. Also make sure you are connected to me on Facebook as that’s my platform where I share the journey.
Have a great year in 2016…
I will be publishing 4-5 times per week on this blog this year.