For most of the people writing is one of the hardest things to do. However if you want to make money online, especially by Blogging, you need to write frequently and of course quality content. But most people I have trained on WordPress and Blogging lacks the ability to write well because they thinks it’s hard to write.
The reason I wanted to write this article is, yesterday when I was with couple of top internet marketers in London they asked me how to write every day and how I do it? They wasn’t even believing the fact that its me who publish daily on this blog.
Read: How to Start Blogging for Money – Free eBook
How do I write every day?
12 months back it was a hard task to put up a 300 word article. By gradually increasing the time I spent on writing everyday, I have now developed a habit to produce content everyday and in most days I write more than 10,000 words for various blogs I own and my clients websites.
Below is a great image by Professions Content creation on how to write every day.
What are keys to Write fast and Daily?
- Just write – Commit yourself to write 1000 words a day for 30 days and you’re in. If that is too much, get on a habit of writing at least 300 words for 30 -45 days.
- Write early morning – I write everyday first thing in morning after I mediate for 20 minutes. And writing is like meditation for me now and I really enjoy the process of the word flow from my fingers.
- Force yourself to Write – Now you might say then the content I write will be bad, so what? You want to get good at it right? then just don’t worry about producing bad content. If it’s bad just delete it the next day.
- Get used to get criticized – My dad used to tell how bad my writing is, but it doesn’t matter. I have two books published on Amazon and few blogs which thousands of people visit everyday. And best things I earn money writing content for websites.
- Do your reading when you are free – Do a lot of it. When you have read a lot, you will have no issues in coming up with examples and ideas to write good articles. Just make sure when you start writing a blog posts, keep writing and don’t get distracted to find better ideas. This is not about writing a book, it about writing readable content to make money online.
- Watch a related video or two on what you want to write about on YouTube. Then you will instantly be inspired and have ideas which gets you on the grind to write.
- Keep in mind that every other writer in the world was one time a beginner. To tell you the truth, it scared the shit out of me to write the 2000 word assignment when I was in Grad School. But now I can write a 2000 words in one hour or less than that.
It’s 398 words and it only took me 9 minutes to write this. It’s my ideas and letting it flowing with ease makes me feel good.
How to attract 1000’s visitors to your blog?
- Write long articles which would rank for multiple keywords.
- Write killer Titles and introductions
- Use videos
- Use creative images on your articles
- Do perfect on page optimization for each of your articles.
- Write every single day (Like I do)
How to rank one article for multiple Keywords?
- Write 2000+ Words articles
- Use H1, H2, H3 titles with the keywords on each title
- Use Alt tags on Images and Optimize the images
- Create different backlinks with anchor texts
- Share on Social networks and get comments and encourage people to criticize or tell whatever they think about your content. This creates a great viral effect on Search Engines.
It’s 533 words and only took me 14 minutes.
So now you see what process I follow to write everyday and how you can also write everyday. Keep in mind that you get good at this by doing it every single day.
Have a WHY?
Ask why you want to write?
Have compelling reasons on why you want to build a blog? Is that the money or fame or get more business clients? or is it all of them?
For me it’s all of the above. I earn money from content on this blog. I get clients from this blog, because it ranks for hundreds of keywords and on a journey of dominating the London’s Local business consultancy niche as a top Local SEO Company in Harrow London.
Also one of my other motives is to get this blog below the Alexa rank 10,000 in 2014 and then move towards the top 1000 Websites/Blogs in the world.
Let’s see how long it takes and this motivation, makes me want to write every single day with great content.
So I highly advice is , you should have a big goal and use it as a motivation to create momentum whenever you feel like not writing. Trust me when you start earning money, when you get daily emails from people who reads your blog, you just want to write.
It’s 750 words and I’m done with this article. I hope you got some inspiration and ideas and learn how to write every day and attract thousands of visitors to your blog and rank article for multiple keywords.
Finally it’s 850 words and took only 18 minutes 🙂
Would be great to get your feedback and couple of shares on Social Networks as its positive signal to the search engines.