Are you a person who has a basic knowledge in SEO and Link building? Then there is a great opportunity for you to make money through buying and selling links.
To get some knowledge about link building you may read my previous articles:
Now lets look at how you can make money buying and selling links online.
In order to get higher search engine rankings on Google, a lot of webmasters and niche website owners think that they need to have a lot of backlinks pointing their site. Which is true but there is a exceptional if you write epic content that Google can not leave but rank on first page!
Backlinks are basically links on other people’s websites pointing to another site. When someone links to another person’s website, it shows Google that their website is worth linking to, and so Google gives it preference for their search engine placements.
The higher the search engine placement, the more publicity a business gets, so a lot of people try hard to get more links to their websites. Because so many people want links, you can profit on this by acting as an intermediary between people who are willing to sell links and people who are willing to buy them.
In order for you to buying and selling links, here are some steps you can take:
- You can look for those who want to buy or sell links in forums of sites which talk about links (Example: https://www.linkadage.com)
- Make yourself aware of the buying and selling links guidelines
- Market only valuable links (links that have high Page Rank on Google)
- You can also create a website advertising your services.
- Start advertising your site on social networks, amongst friends, or via other traffic methods (you can outsource a lot of this to Burn Your To Do List if you don’t have the time or know how).
- Also if you want to build your own high Page Rank blog network, you can invest some money and purchase some high PR sites form a place like TB Solutions. Keep in mind there are safe ways of doing this and I might write a guide on how to exactly purchase the high PR sites which has good quality backlink profile which links to them.
How much money can you make out of buying and selling links?
It depends on the amount you charge for connecting people. You can also buy links on your own and then charge people for them, in which you can create your own pricing. You can make anywhere from £1 to £100 for a link, depending on how valuable the site is.
Below is very interesting video where these guys talks about buying and selling links. They discuss if it’s good or bad? Because according what we hear, Google doesn’t like it. And they’ve made themselves clear about that.
However, if you are selling links and making money or your ranking is improving from buying them, then is it a bad thing? Check the video: