The demand for infographics increases everyday, 1% a day. This could be easily explained by the enormous growth of data that can reach you all the time 24/7. To make the information more concise, people sometimes choose to design an infographic rather than write an article. In this posts we will look at how infographics helps SEO.
There are many reasons why infographics could be good to market your content.
1. The Audience can quickly grasp loads of information and they don’t have to engage in long pictureless descriptions.
Nothing makes it faster to get the point than a picture. Almost everything can be made into infographics no matter how technical it may be. There are lots of possibilities that you can explore by using them on your website.
2. The graphics are more memorable than chunk of text.
The first written languages were picture languages. Homo sapiens has a deeply embedded picture recognition and memorising mechanism that so far nothing else can beat it.
3. Your infographic can be easily reposted therefore you get a link to your site which is good for your SEO!
Because the infographic can be embedded, it is really easy to attract more people who want to share it on their own blog. It is more likely that you get a relevant link as well.
4. If your infographic is well designed people are more likely to share it, so you get more traffic.
The number one shared media is pictures so you can’t go wrong with it!
5. Infographic is more likely to go viral.
Great posts cause great attention but Infographics cause a lot of attention in the first place so you get the double chance to go viral.
6. By breaking down the topic in graphics you can make your content to be more easily accessible to people who do not know the subject much.
This is probably the greatest feature of infographics. The information can be designed in such an apprehensive way that you can instantly turn anyone into a person who knows and can engage with the key points in the subject area.
By: Valda Mikalauskaite
About the Author: I enjoy reading amazing articles from great blogs and getting inspired by them to create useful infographics which I’d love to share with you! you can see my infographics at www.adlav.co.uk