Do you have a passion for article writing? Or were you blogging for sometime now and looking for opportunities to earn money online? Then article writing would be a great way for you earn a considerable income.
If you are a good writer and have built a blog which can be displayed as your work, there you can earn money by writing articles for people with websites and blogs.
How to Make Money Online from Article Writing
Many website owners know that they need to keep their websites current and up to date, but don’t have the time to constantly create new content for them. Because of that, they hire people who can write on their behalf. I’ve been writing for other websites for sometime now and it’s been of the income streams I have created through networking and cold approaching other website owners through email.
I have found that, for most people, the problem is finding a platform to find freelance work and new article writing gigs. So in this article I wanted share some best places you can go to find new article writing work.
In order for you to become a content writer, here are some steps you can take:
- Post a profile on freelancing sites such as Elance.com, Guru.com, and Odesk.com. Describe your interests and your levels of expertise.
- Email to site like Burn Your to Do List at [email protected] with your name and include a writing sample. They are constantly looking for more writers and will give trial work to all eligible writers.
- Email us at [email protected] You may read this page for Guidelines before emailing:https://www.onlinemarketinghq.co.uk/write-online-marketing-guest-post/
- Look for writing jobs on the same freelancing sites and apply for them.
- Google writer job openings and this a great way I used to approach webmasters.
- Ask the owners of websites that you already like if they are looking for writers, make a habit to email at least 10 people even your local businesses asking if they need any content for their websites.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GREAT BLOG WITH AMAZING CONTENT, and that’s best influence to trigger others to buy your services. For example this blog ranks on first page for several keywords and I use them to showcase my content writing expertise and justify my prices.
Three Tips for Marketing Article Writing – Content BureauNo matter what type of B2B marketing article you need—an executive byline, a thought leadership blog post, or a customer case study article for a newsletter—you want to attract readers and keep them reading to the end.Article Writing Service – Tips To Check The Quality Of SEO Articles …If you are planning to hire an article writing service then you have to consider lots of things. In this article we have given some tips which you can use so as to check the quality of the SEO articles you will get from them.
How much can I make out of writing?
- Content writing jobs pay anywhere from £5 to £300+ based on the length of the article or if you are writing for an entire website and your expertise. If you’re already an expert on the topic you’re writing about, you can often charge a premium.
- Even if you are new to writing, you can make upwards of £1 for each 100 words on an article.