Do you think Digital Marketing in the near future will be like SEX? Everyone entrepreneur will want digital marketing, however the ELITE players will only be able to get the best ROI’s 🙂
The dawn of digital marketing has taken the world of business by storm. It has brought about unprecedented change with enormous benefits to companies in promoting their brand image and brand loyalty, especially over the internet. It has spread the message of every brand logo to the millions of households, individuals and corporate establishments all over the globe faster than any conventional marketing campaign. Yet, companies are slow to understand and take advantage of the multitude of benefits digital marketing can attract to their establishments.
Brand equity is both quantitative and qualitative in nature. Companies and marketers are more focused on the growth of revenue or gain in market share or the increase in margins from their campaigns. The measure is more quantitative and the focus is more on quick short-term results. The qualitative nature of a brand is a more long-term option, with focus on strong vertical loyalty and new horizontal reach while stimulating success in terms of quantitative indices.
Every marketing campaign is a result of precise drawing board plans and boardroom decisions on strategic marketing investments. These could be via internet or billboards or on established mass media or reserved prime time advertising through popular communication channels. All these are aimed at bringing the products or the brand of products to the attention of the customer’s mind and interact with his perception of parameters of the product. Companies have succeeded in this objective by conventional marketing strategies in the past and will continue to succeed in future too. But unless they learn to sniff and taste the real benefits of evolution of internet and use of digital marketing, none can advance faster in achieving leadership in stiff competitions faced today.
Digital marketing is here to stay although the technology will continue to evolve into the future. It provides a marketing presence over the globe every second over the internet, accessed and viewed by millions of its users nonstop unlike other short time or limited spot campaigns. It has the power to be available to consumers and clients alike, during all seasons and climes, at a click away from a PC in milliseconds to one’s mind reflexes. It is cost effective and has the power to complement, surpass or even replace traditional marketing campaigns, to reach the global customer at their armchair relaxation. What more, its results are measured instantly by digital analytics.
Invest in digital marketing and create faster brand equity in real-time, all the time!
- “How to Improve My Website and Make More Online Sales,” from DigitalMarketer.com Article (prweb.com)
- How Digital Marketers Will Survive the Coming ‘Do-Not-Track’ World (adage.com)
- The New State of Digital Marketing (spinnakr.com)
- 7 Digital Marketing Ideas Your Business Must Start Using Now (smedio.com)
- Digital Marketing Campaign (nmmp02xuanhao.wordpress.com)
- How to Market with Facebook Timeline with Digital Marketers’ Help… (prweb.com)
- “How to Make an Email List with More Success than Imaginable” Topic of… (prweb.com)
- Global Coupon Hits Next Milestone for Disruptive Online Digital Brand Marketing Platform; Founder Jason Hari Sets the Countdown for Worldwide Launch (sys-con.com)