Today I wanted to share some core ideas on Human Network Intelligence and building a tribe. If we have a look at the definition, intelligence can be reliably measured by standardized tests with obtained scores predicting several broad social outcomes such as educational achievement, job performance, health, and longevity. That’s how the world might think about intelligence and that’s fine.
When it comes Human Network Intelligence there some essential steps to take if you want to reach the Elite levels. They are easy but you have to take action immediately. And I would call it networking intelligently…
Here are the steps to become an elite human net-worker:
- Do private observation.
- Focus on helping others by providing personalized advice and support.
- Be a world-class observer but filter the information before using.
- Bring on better thoughts to your dialog. Also remember to ask better question and listen well.
- Read every single day and be well equipped with knowledge and share the while socializing.
- Train yourself to become the best communicator by practicing with strangers on the go.
- Learn form the best in your field and try to find mentors who would show you the path or guide you.
- Go out and network with the mindset of building a Tribe as Seth Godin says.
In his book, Seth Godin argues that now, for the first time, everyone has an opportunity to start a movement – to bring together a tribe of like-minded people and do amazing things.
He further explains “There are tribes everywhere, all of them hungry for connection, meaning and change. And yet, too many people ignore the opportunity to lead, because they are “sheepwalking” their way through their lives and work, too afraid to question whether their compliance is doing them (or their company) any good.
If we look at the online opportunities, we can see that it has opened us so many resources to grow our tribes with network intelligence.
In Seth’s one of the greatest talks he argues the Internet has ended mass marketing and revived a human social unit from the distant past: tribes. Founded on shared ideas and values, tribes give ordinary people the power to lead and make big change. He urges us to do so.
Watch the TED Talk and build network intelligence,
Hope you enjoyed the talk… Join with us to build a network of entrepreneurs by simply subscribing below.