Becoming an entrepreneur is a young people’s dream these days, when they see the lifestyle and money thriving entrepreneurs are making. Entrepreneurship is the greatest gift you can give to the economy and further be extremely happy about your career.
I started as a full time entrepreneur at the end of 2013, and the life has been a one great journey from there onwards, and I truly felt/contentiously feels I’m living my life the way I enjoy every single day.
I’m telling you, it wasn’t easy, and there were days I thought, I’m going back to my full time job, that paid me a salary at the end of the month. But I started to believe and I got massive support from my partner at that time. She said, “hold on Fernando, you can do it, keep hustling and you are going to be happy about what you do one day and that day will come soon”. Honestly it was only her who believed that I can do it, to build my own profitable business in a city like London. Finally I have done it and continuing my journey whiling enjoying every single day.
Today after over a year of hard work and so much ups and downs and miserable moments without money, huge anxiety on how to pay the rent, have some Good food, I have come to position, where I do not have to worry about money. When you pass that threshold, where you have your finances sorted, that’s where you can focus, grow, and further more expand and contribute the economy better.
I’m telling you, no matter how hard it is, it is worth it. If you want to become an entrepreneur and believe by all means you can do it and willing do whatever it takes to achieve it, then you can!! When you have chosen this path, stick to it, work hard, do whatever it takes to make that happened.
Some people might tell you, if you do not achieve success, financial freedom, profits in your niche in 3-6 months, leave it and go do something else. My friend, that’s not how a legacy is built.
One more other advice I would give you: Don;t worry about a Plan B, a Backup, think what if I fail as entrepreneur I can always go back to my job, if you have thoughts like that, there is very high chance you end up going back.
Identify what you want to do > And so do it your best of standards!
How to become an Entrepreneur?
- Find you niche – You must certainly love your business, field that you are planing to make money
- Identify you strengths and weakness – Capitalize on strengths while learning everything you must know to minimize weaknesses. **If you suck at selling (It’s little hard to thrive as an entrepreneur though) read books about sales, See all the videos from Brian Tracy. I did watch his and many other successful people who does the selling like a boss.
- Connect with other entrepreneurs, try to find a mentor who has already achieved success in the field you are planing to succeed.
- Read a book or two every day. Tai Lopez, states he reads a book a day, if you do not have time (Find it) listen to the book summaries by Tai.
- Read entrepreneur.com every day – 1 or 2 articles day. That gives the mental momentum and your feet wet to test the waters.
- Put up a website – Start with person brand, see how Tara Linton who was reader of of this blog, go started after she read www.fernandobiz.com/blog
- By now if you have done all the above and being learning, reading, experimenting and still did not pitch for prospects, go do that through attending networking events, LinkedIn, Facebook and basically take any chance to pitch your offer.
- Get out of you mentality of being scared for embarrassment. Read Losing My Virginity and Screw It, Let’s Do It
The above are the core, but getting started is the key to that long journey.
Share your thoughts below, hit me up with email on [email protected] and tell about your journey and any support that I can give. It’s my goal to inspire, help 10 budding entrepreneurs in 2015, who does what they love and serve the economy with their geniuses.
Have a plan and stick to it!