The Internet has opened new opportunities for people to make money online. One of the ways to make online is to become a website or domain broker. In this post you will see, how to become a website broker and start earning money. This is a topic I have covered in my latest eBook “99 ways to make money online” which will be on Amazon and on Fernando Biz early next week.
How to become a website broker
When you look at the Online Business opportunities you will realize that there are a lot of people interested in buying people’s websites. Some webmasters would like to buy websites so that they can own established websites without having to do the work on their own, or they see profit potential on sites, and so on and so forth.
A lot of people would love to sell their websites to make an instant cash-flow, too… but don’t know how. If you are a website or domain broker, you can connect buyers and website sellers to each other and take a percentage of the sale for making the introductions. From my personal experience I can say this is very lucrative online business to step in if you know where to find good sellers and buyers who are interested in buying money-making websites.
How to Become a Website Broker
In order for you to become a website broker, here are some steps you can take:
- Create a website outlining the basics of what you do. As you get buyers and sellers interested, update the website with what buyers are looking for and what sellers have. Don’t put seller’s site details on your website, otherwise buyers can go around you to bypass your commission. Just put general details.
Read Full Article… – Pro Website Broker
- Start finding people interested in buying or selling their sites. You can find these people by going on existing sites for buying and selling such as Flippa.com, SiteSell.com, or BuySellWebsite.com. Even if people are already listed on one website, it doesn’t mean they don’t want additional help.
- Go to TB Solutions and start analyzing websites which are for sales. Request for pricing from the site. Also get good at identifying websites which has high PR’s and their link profile. I’ve been using those sites to buy high PR websites and develop the sites I purchased, into much attractive websites and sell at a higher price for webmasters who are looking to build their High PR website network.
- Don’t give out website details to buyers until you get them to sign paperwork saying that they won’t go around you, sign a non-compete, and so forth.
- When a deal is made, collect a percentage of the profits from the agreed party on time. Do not delay or else there are high chances of you may not get the money from the seller due to various reasons.
How much can you make of being a website broker?
This depends and you getting good at it by doing more and more negotiations. If you are already a person who has a great understanding and expertise in justifying the prospect the value of the websites you are selling, then you can easily make more money.
There are people who make millions of dollars, depending on how valuable a website and/or domain is. So you see the potential and as a starter you can make anywhere from £100 – £1200.
Below I have listed some valuable Articles by Neil Patel where he talked about Selling and how you can use those skills to make more money.