Every year there are large number of businesses starting in the same industries. Here I’m sharing some of the crucial questions I think everyday when I think how can I find the best niche and stand out.
So how can you stand out when there are dozens of other consultancy businesses out there in the same city, and half a dozen “starting out” business coaches just two clicks away on Google!
5 Questions to ask by every Startup
- If I got the same choices as the competition, how can I choose to make all the difference?
- Do I need to make decisions based on what’s gone before, or do I need to change everything?
- Am I doing what I do because it feels safe, or because it matters to me and others I help?
- How can I make it unique by catering every touch point I interact with my clients?
- What does my clients and people who get my services and advice crave for?
The above could be applied when you are operating in a highly competitive market, and you by working on your effort you can make a big difference to your customer and make them come back to you again.
In in market where everything is available for a cheaper price, you got to make sure you build loyal customers who would go and tell their friends and family about your product and service.