I do mediate every single day for last past year and half and the results have been tremendous. In 2015 it’s been consistent and I can not start my day without the morning session.
I used to listen to various sounds during the past months as that helps me be calm and feel the the daily dos and even visually see what I want to achieve on that day and my bigger vision.
For some people this could be a hard task to even sit down for 10-15 minutes and be calm, but I’m telling you, once you have done it for 2-3 weeks, this is going to be addictive and you can easily do you daily mediation session.
What are the advantages of Mediation for me?
- You can pull long work days easily without even feeling tired. I’m talking about working from 8 am to 3 am or even more and still wake up the next day and do client meetings or what ever the heck you want with full energy.
- During mediation, I visually see what I want to achieve during my day, business wise and personally, and I have noticed that this mediation and visually seeing the life I want, have helped me in creating the lifestyle I want. I’m living it!!! Feel great even right now…
- Seeing my business growing and clients coming in has happened on some days as soon as I complete the meditation sessions.
- Good things start to happens in life.
- You will start to attract the right people to your life. This may sound pathetic for most of the wild minds, but there is proof to show that mediation helps in living a great life.
- After practising mediation for a while, now without any problem I can sit and work for 6-8 non stop. Even more when I want. I mean even without getting up from the seat, without even needing food. Yeah sounds crazy ha, Yes that’s how I get things done and still consult for over 40 clients with a little support team.
- Life gets really good. trust me get started with mediation and your life will be so freaking awesome.
- The happy state of mind goes to really high.
- Mediation helps you live 100% healthy. Like I can not remember a day I got sick. Like I mean a cold.
- Try to take cold showers if you in the west, and do mediation, that way you really get your mind and body rolling the best.
This month, I started to the 5 Minute All Chakra Tuning Meditation and I recommend you try it out. Maybe find your own vibe, but juts get started and let me know how you feel in 3-4 weeks time.