Yesterday I published how to get inspired to write everyday, which was explained in 5 reasons form my own personal experience. You can read the article below.
Today while meditating I got this thought and started to generate ideas about why I write everyday and how it have been helping me to increase my online earning potential and of course the ZEN like mindset 🙂
When I look 12 months back, it was a struggle to put out 300 words, and at worst I would be reluctant to publish what I wrote. Thinking maybe it’s bad and people might think it’s crap. **and nothings matters and there thousands of people read my content everyday now in 2014. Also looking back at those months and where I’m not, I can see that, the decision to keep writing every single day has tremendously helped my online business work and get paid to write for internet marketers and client businesses who want to get awareness for their business. The process forced me to publish two eBooks on Amazon in 2013 and several other information products in this blog and many other online channels.
So if you are an internet marketer who is struggling to produce content consistently or you want to get started earning money online, these 13 reasons may inspire you to fire up your guns and start writing. I also have some good articles like “How to write fast“, Killer Content Skills” published on this blog, which you can search on the search section.
13 Reasons why I write everyday
- Writing is like meditation for me and it gives a calming sensation every morning
- My thought process becomes more organised to start the day
- The creative juices boils down my fingers and ignify to start producing content
- I know writing everyday is the only way to get extremely good at it
- I want to publish content that people read, learn and share everyday
- My clients websites, blogs needs content to rank high on the SERP
- Content marketing is the cheapest form of online marketing method I use to promote my internet marketing services in London
- I get paid to write by my clients, Google and other CPC networks
- I want to build top 1000th blogs in the world before 2017
- Writing helps to become an effective communicator and it helps me win during negotiations with clients and business partners.
- My figures need exercises in a form of creative skill acquisition
- Google and other search engines loves blogs and websites that publish more frequently – It helps me get thousands of visitors to my blogs everyday.
- Finally, I just love writing and that’s a skill I want to master by daily action
Those are from my personal experience and let me know what are your reasons to write everyday or not to write everyday.