Are you living London? If you are first off connect with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FernandoSocialLife and even join our Futurist Business page where we share the best business and Startup tips and of course great SEO Money strategies. Today I want to share 10 reasons why you start your own business in London. Now don’t get rejected if you are not living in the world’s best city. Your goal should be to visit London or come start living here. And the government encourage people who want to come and start your own business in London.
There are so many opportunities to live a great life and do what you love in London. Still I see some people who are stuck at a job they hate or get paid less while spending hours at the office. At my house there is one of my friends who is facing the same issue. However couple of days back he took the plug and decided to start his side business. And that’s great, before going full time if you want to first test the waters before diving deep. I will write more about his business and how things move later on an article when I’m introducing to the Online channels.
Before I was starting my Local SEO company in Harrow London, I’ve started few side hustles while I was full time employed at some of the top companies in the United Kingdom. I say “some”, because I’ve been working at several jobs thinking “ok this would be the one I want to do” but never really got around.
In this short article I’m sharing the “Why” reasons based on my experiences and from associating hundreds of local business owners in London. It’s actually not that hard when you go on full gear. Because London has millions of people and there are over 400,000 businesses registered every year. And last year was one of highest, it was reaching almost 500,000 business registrations.
So there is potential and you can see hundreds of thousands of people are doing it without worrying about the failure rates and other negative noise.
Why you should start your own business in London?
- There are millions of people to buy or at least 10,000 to buy your products or services
- Business get better funding – Actually you wouldn’t need it if you read $100 Startup
- No Worries about going to work early morning on freaking cold weather
- Can make more money in a month than you can possibly make doing full-time job at a top Bank or even at Google which pays around £6000 per month of a salary at the London Office.
- You feel the BOSS mentality and attracts more entrepreneurs who live the life they want
- Gain access to Local business events where you can meet so many other local business owners who does what they want and create opportunities to the society – London needs more and more entrepreneurs to create more jobs for the young college graduates.
- Freedom to travel whenever you want – You can take a holiday and fly on Monday morning and come back and start working from Friday, or work while you travel.
- The potential to make deals with other European Union countries and even open offices at those destinations.
- You have more time to enjoy the City vibe – That’s one of the reasons I live in London, the city always has something to visit and enjoy.
- To become a £ millionaire in the shortest possible time – This needs hard work and determination, but the city has so many millionaire and billionaires that you feel the energy to build your legacy.
These are some of the reasons and there are many more. I will be writing more about London life and how you can find clients or sales for your business every week.
Even if you deiced to start a side hustle, it’s time to put up a website and journal your journey and build your online authority.
This is just a quick write-up which I did straight after waking up and feeling how good to live in London. Just freaking love this city.
Already 650 words down, so it’s time to get started with a great day.
If you are someone who is not living in London but would like to know more about the city or want to come sometime, hit me up on Facebook as I like to connect with each or my readers and help them in anyway I can.
By: Fernando Biz