Have you written down your goals for 2013? or even at worst have you made any New Year’s resolutions by now? Now the point is if you haven’t done so, do it right now. There is very important mechanism behind setting up goals. It’s just the start, but that first step you take is crucial to get the momentum for life.
Do you know that people who explicitly make resolutions are 10 times more likely to attain their goals than people who don’t explicitly make
resolutions! And this is proven by reseach..
What are YOUR resolutions and goals for 2013?
If I should suggest you 10 new year resolutions, they would be something like this:
1. Getting the Body Shredded followed by going to gym everyday
2. Set huge goals and take massive action
3. Be organized and spend time wisely prioritizing tasks for the day
4. Making sure I’m 100% healthy and eat the best healthy food
5. Enjoy life to the fullest while sharing with others
6. Learn a new skill every 3 months (You can master some skills in a weekend or two ex: Becoming WordPress web designer or SEO specialist) So decide on which skill or what you want to learn and practise it every day till you become good at it. Btw mastery comes with long term hustling.
I will share with you some of the skills I learned myself in very short time and how they helped me enjoy life more and make money from providing services to others.
7. If you are smoking it’s the year to stop smoking. Make a decision and you can do it.
8. Share your knowledge and help others achieve their goals.
9. Find a partner or make relationships with new people every day. Try to fall in Love in 2013 and have extreme fun and joy it brings to life. If you are single and living away from home think as that blessing because you are about to explore new world of abundance in opposite sex.
I hate it when people say they can’t have fun at any situation of life. Especially if you are in Europe like me, trust me there so much fun for a hustler when you bring your game on.
10. Make tight plan to travel for at least 25 countries in 2013.
Also one final message, If you are living exile lifestyle, still make sure to keep in touch with your family more often. And make it a important thing to do it this year!